My Saturday has been quite beautiful.
It consisted of God's love, iced chais, watermelon, sunflowers, mason jars, grocery shopping, and my friend sending me a cover of the Adventure Time theme song he did. And tons of other things! Right now, I'm just resting in bed and listening to the Jonas Brothers. (Which is great.)
I just felt like posting a blog because I just felt like I should, haha. :) I'm in a really good mood, surrounded by God's love. in case you didn't know, i really enjoy my summer. here are some pictures i took today!
| the best iced chai i've ever made. wish you could taste how amazing it was. |
| God was probably like, these would put a huge smile on my daughter's face. cause they really do. thanks for making them, Dad. they're my absolute favorite flower. <3 |
| i was able to take them home with me. :) |
| just an outfit of the day photo of what i wore today (duh.) my hair is getting so long! |
No comments:
Post a Comment