I stopped by Ulta at about 10am, when they opened, to pick up today's special on their 21 Days of Beauty. I picked up a few other things as well and decided to make a haul post. So let's get started!

 |
| Candy Glow |
So what Ulta had for their 21 Days of Beauty was Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow by Too Faced. They were 50% off and so I bought two for the price of one. I've used this before and I fell in love with how it left my cheeks! You can build it up, or use one of the three shades. Which is why I love this blush. There are sooo many different ways to use it and I highly recommend it.♥

The next thing I came across were the Sally Hansen Salon Effects. These things are usually $8 and I was able to grab two for $2 each. (This is why I love the sale section.)
The two patterns I purchased were 560 Tie-Dye For & 335 Sweet Marble Floret. I can't wait to use them! :)
So at Ulta this week, Banana Boat has a buy one get one 50% off. I decided to go for this fake tan because I've used it before and loved it, my sister uses it, and my pale self needs it.
And the last couple of things I purchased were a shampoo and conditioner by Ogx. They also have a buy one get one 50% off this week, so jump on that opportunity if you can!
The shampoo I purchased was inspired by a UK vlogger (what a surprise, I know. -sarcasm-) And it is the Coconut Milk Shampoo. I'm so excited to use it and hopefully it'll make it to one of my monthly favourites. :)
It smells like a dream, by the way. ♥

The conditioner I purchased was the Extra Strength Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil of Morocco and it smells SO GOOD. I normally purchase the original one, but decided to get the extra strength, just to see the contrast of how it leaves my hair. This also has silk proteins which will moisturize and hydrate my hair during this warm weather.
♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you for reading. Comment below any suggestions or if you own any of these and how you like them or if you plan on purchasing any of these items. ♥♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment