banana, chocolate, & peanut butter protein smoothie
Ingredients:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 serving of protein (mine is chocolate flavoured, so you might need cocoa powder - add however much you want)
- 2 ice cubes
- milk (whole, 2%, almond, or whatever you prefer)
This is a no brainer, you toss it all into a blender. I didn't add the amount of milk because I just add what I feel like is enough. You don't want it too watery. But then again, you can make this to your own personal preference. Whether you'd like more ice, peanut butter, milk. Go for whatever texture you'd like in your smoothie.
Tip: Be sure to peel the banana and stuff it in a sandwich bag in the freezer. You can cut the banana in slices or mash it. I prefer to mash it because its just easier to do once it's in the bag.
If you try this, comment by letting me know and show me a picture! :)
Comment below if you want me to post more of these types of blogs.
Comment below if you want me to post more of these types of blogs.
☀ Have a great Thursday! ☀
No comments:
Post a Comment