For those of you who don't already know, it is super important to wash your face before bed. No exceptions! No matter how little of makeup you have. Yes, even if you did not wear makeup at all! Here is what I currently do and use before resting my head. I'm constantly changing my night routine, due to tending to my skin's needs. So I will most likely blog another post like this, but up to date as to what I do/use. Lately, I've been stressed, so my skin is out of control. So here is what I do:
First thing I do is find a headband or hair tie, sometimes even both.
I then remove my makeup using face wipes.
I LOVE these by Pond's. Which I am currently
out of, so I'm pretty bummed out about.
But then again, it just means another Target trip! :)
So yeah, I remove my makeup with this.
Starting with my eye makeup/eyebrows (if I've got them filled in).
I leave the wipe on my lid for a few seconds,
just so that the cleansing towel picks up
all the makeup, then I wipe it off completely. It takes
me about two tries. You can also apply coconut oil on your lids
and wipe it off with the cleansing towel. (Sorry if this has
already begun to sound like a chatty blog post.)
Then I wipe my entire face, and try to get as much face makeup off.
Never rely on just a cleansing wipe to do all the work.
Always try to have a facial cleanser to pick up the
slack and nourish your skin. :) This will help you out!
What I use is Angels on Bare Skin. It's obviously a dry texture,
so I add water as the directions say, and massage
it onto my face and neck. Then I rinse. :)
If I need to exfoliate a bit more,
I apply Ocean Salt. AND OH MY GOSH,
I LOVE THIS STUFF.
After applying Eu Roma Water toner by Lush
(which I forgot to photograph), I apply this under my eyes.
Its just a sample of the Body Shop's moisture cream.
I just apply under my eyes because I have been going
through a lot of stress lately, and my skin is
freaking out. I've been experiencing a lot of puffiness
under my eyes. This seems to sooth it, so far. :)
I'm still looking for eye creams, so I will keep you all posted!
Then I apply Enzymion moisturizer all over my
face and neck, avoiding the area where I
applied the moister cream. This is packed with vitamins
and nutrients, so my face goes to bed very happy. :)
After I'm done moisturizing, I apply tea tree oil
on my spots. Tea tree oil disinfects and dries out my spots.
You can use a cotton ball, cotton pad, q-tip, whatever you prefer.
Once I'm set after the tea tree oil, I apply Grease
Lightning onto those same spots. I've been breaking
out so much recently and I will get back
to you on how this method works.
Then I apply this on my lips. Might as well
condition them while I'm asleep, right? :)
So that is the end of today's blog post.
Be sure comment your thoughts and suggestions,
or if you would like to/already use any of these products and
let me know what you think! I plan on doing another post like
this soon because I'm actually about to do a different
routine tonight and I will do a product review on it in the near future.
ALSO comment ideas on what you think I should write about.
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you all soon. :)
♡ This blog post was requested and inspired by Claudia. Shoutout to Claudia. ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment