Wednesday, January 14, 2015
small review for bath & body works candle.
So the title says it all! I just wanted to write a small blog post on this candle.
I walked into Bath & Body Works and with the mindset that I wanted an aromatherapy candle. And I SO found that candle!!! *inset heart eyes*
This candle has a light smell of eucalyptus and mint. The scent isn't too crazy strong. It's an apparent smell, but not too overpowering. And that's were I believe the "rain" scent ties into the scent. This candle is so perfect and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Definitely a unisex scent as well. Which is exciting to me, because when I get married, I'm definitely going to hunt for more of these and put a few around the house. I know Justin wouldn't mind it. He enjoys this scent too, which I am grateful for. :)
So go do yourself a favour and buy one of these, no matter what size. You wont regret it!
Also, it was a sale item, so they might not have this one anymore. But!!!! I'll leave the link to the all-year-round one and it's just as great as this one. Trust me on this. :)
Click it and make yourself happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment