Saturday, June 29, 2013

vbs. // weekend.

So my plan was to blog daily about how each day of vbs went for me. Unfortunately, I couldn't because our internet went out and wasn't able to. :(



Overall, vbs taught me patience and love towards the kids who attended. If you personally know me, you know that I absolutely LOVE kids and talking to them. But I have trouble opening up to them. Then again.. I have trouble opening up to anyone unless I really trust you.. BUT ANYWAY. This past spring semester that I finished in Bible College, I got to volunteer at a local Good News Club with children from K-5th grade and that tested me EXTREMELY. It was extremely hard for me to enjoy working when these kids were out of control. It was only the Lord that held me together because I would've quit on day 1. But praise Him, because I believe He used that in order to be able to prepare me for this summer's vbs. And I believe I'm going to be used more in this area in the future.

ALSO!

I got to spend my Friday & Saturday at the bay in beautiful San Diego with a few of my close friends. One of whom is leaving to Australia; so we wanted to enjoy these last moments before she leaves for five months to do something rad for our Lord Jesus Christ! :D 

We had such an amazing time and made so many new memories. From being criminal victims, sneaking in a jacuzzi at midnight, to being "backup dancers" in a rap music video at the beach. It was so great. I wouldn't trade these memories for anything! My Father is so good to the max foeva! 

Here are a few pictures I took of the trip! :)

subs at the beach.
mission beach.


                                             

hotel lobby.
hotel view.
us girls at coronado. <3
my henna tattoo at mission.
my face at the beach. :)
luigi's at the beach breakfast @ mission.
mission.

fireworks from our hotel room.

sd skyline.

reminder of His sufficient grace. <3

coronado.

No comments:

Post a Comment