Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 & life update -

So, it's 12:40am and I'm waking up at 5am to start off my day. Of course I would feel inspired to write a blog post at this time, instead of sleep. So here it goes!

I've been meaning to write for the longest time, but haven't found the time to. Nor haven't had a spark of creativity to write. It occurred to me, as I was laying in bed - about to sleep, that I wanted to go on my phone to specifically look back on my blog posts. And it is so interesting to me to read back on what I have posted a year ago. So, I wanted to post again for the sake of going back and rereading what I wrote as time goes by. Since I highly doubt I have any "subscribed" readers. Unless I make a twitter post, then maybe. :)

But anyway. I'll make this a bit short, so that I can go back to bed. BUT ANYWAY, again.

Here are some updates. I got engaged Sunday, December 28, 2014 to my best friend and now fiancé, Justin. We don't have a date for the wedding, yet. Nothing is set in stone at all. It kind of freaks me out sometimes, but thats when I know I have to give it to God. The part that scares me is not knowing where I'll live and the fact that I'm going to be away from my mom and sister. My mom and I have grown so close and she's basically my rock. I don't know how I will be able to handle this, but I know this is of God and He will organize this. And because I know this, it still means I'm dumb, and afraid of what will happen.
But even though, I have this fear, there is no doubt in my mind that Justin and I are supposed to get married.

I'm starting school this spring semester and I don't know what I'm doing, hahaha. I don't know if I have a full schedule or not. I pray it works out. I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to online applications and online class registrations. So hopefully I have everything I need. Praying to God that it works out smoothly.

I will end my blog post here. Sorry if it's quite a bore. Seriously hope I get to write more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment